"Own Your Sunsets" he says. Well, Quinton Blair certainly takes his own advice. He is a local Manitoba country music singer, outfitter, horseback rider, father and storyteller. He didn't grow up on a farm but has found himself exactly where he needs to be; in the thick of the western culture.
On the podcast we cover topics such as;
- Including your kids in your outdoor life.
- Never wasting a sunset on a life you don't love.
- New Music "$20 Dollar Bottle" and the writing process.
- What a healthy mindset for an artist looks like.
- What it's like travelling down the road.
- How he pivoted when he couldn't do live concerts (And the solution is so creative and awesome!).
It was a pleasure listening to this introspective cowboy as he shared how he is building a life he loves with his people!
CONNECT WITH QUINTON:
>>> INSTAGRAM: @quintonblair
>>> WEBSITE: quintonblair.com
CONNECT WITH US!
>>> EPISODE IDEAS SEND TO: https://forms.gle/1nyjF8w791oXMCmS8
>>> FIND ALL THE EPISODES: ridelikeamother.ca